Tuesday 15 July 2014

BookTube-A-Thon: Day Two

For Day Two I have managed 1, 203 pages (they're both ebooks but I couldn't be bothered working out the page differences) and 2 hours of BBC period drama. 

I completed the challenge to read something that someone else picks out by reading Turn Here, which my sister chose for me.

Turn Here - Jackson Pearce
Finished. This short story was super cute and random, a great quick read.
(691 pages)

North and South - Elizabeth Gaskell
I've read about 23 chapters, it's fun rereading as I here the characters speaking with the voices of the actors from the BBC adaptation.
(512 pages)

North and South BBC adaptation (disk 1)
So much fun watching as I'm reading it is such a great adaptation because it changes a lot to fit the medium while keeping the exact right feel of the story. And of course because Richard Armitage is incredible.

2 comments:

  1. Turn Here is super cute isn't it?
    And Richard Armitage should be in everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is. I'm glad you picked it for me.
      I don't understand why he isn't?

      Delete