Sunday 20 July 2014

BookTube-A-Thon: Day Seven and Wrap Up

Day Seven:
So today was day seven, the last day of BookTube-a-thon and read 394 pages making my BookTube-A-Thon total 3,109. Reading Rebel completed the challenge of starting and finishing a series.

Rebel - Amy Tintera
Finished. I loved this even more than Reboot. The premise of this series, and the execution is superb.
(394 pages).

Wrap Up:
So I successfully completed Book-Tube-a-thon and its reading challenges. I read seven books, and a short story. It was really great to just focus so much on reading, and really helped me read some books I've been meaning to read for a while, and to remind myself how much I love reading. I'll definitely be writing a few reviews, especially for Fangirl and the Reboot series.

No comments:

Post a Comment