Tuesday 6 January 2015

2015 Reading Goals

So moving interstate meant I didn't post November or December. I did read some books though. And bought more. Moving on...

2014 achievements: 

My Reading Goals from 2014 were:
  • Read every book on my bedside table
  • Read at least 100 books from my Goodreads To Read list
  • Read a more diverse range of books
  • Read more Australian books
  • Review at least one book a month
I didn't read ever book on my bedside table (but I did move them off my bedside table). I managed 73 books in the Goodreads Challenge, but not all from my To Read list. I successfully managed to read a more diverse range of books, with more Australian stories, but not quite as much as I would've likes. I did not manage to review many books at all (well, I started a lot).

2015 Reading Goals:

Again, this year my Goodreads Reading Challenge is 100 books. I have also decided to participate in the Book Riot Read Harder Challenge. I'm doing this as a way to be more successful about diversifying my reading. Once I've actually unpacked my books I will make a post about which books I intend to read.
I'm also aiming to read more of the books I own but haven't read.

Also to finish writing and post all the drafts I have sitting around.

No comments:

Post a Comment